What Personal Information Does TopBargainz Collect About You?
We collect your personal information in-order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to our services. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, however you then may not be able to take advantage of all TopBargainz services.
For What Purposes Does TopBargainz Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information in-order to operate, provide and improve the services offered to you as our valued our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services: we use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you regarding orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Providing, troubleshooting, and improving TopBargainz services: we use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, rectify errors, and improve the practicality and effectiveness of TopBargainz.com and its services.
- Recommendations and personalisation: we use your personal information to recommend features, categories, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience of our services.
- Compliance with legal obligations: in certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect bank account and payment method information for identity verification and other legal purposes.
- Communicating with you: we use your personal information to contact you in relation to your relevant TopBargainz services through the use of different channels (e-mail, telephone etc.).
- Fraud prevention and financial risks: we process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in-order to protect TopBargainz and its stakeholders.
- Recognising you when you sign-in to your TopBargainz account. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, and allows us to provide you with your saved addresses, payment methods and details at the checkout.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether you would like to save your checkout details and addresses.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Preventing fraudulent or malicious activity.
- Improving security for both TopBargainz and our valued customers.
- Delivering content relevant to your interests on TopBargainz.com.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
Cookies on TopBargainz allow you to take advantage of some our most essential features and aspects. For instance, if you block or reject our cookies, you will be unable to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or create a TopBargainz account.
We only use essential cookies which must be enabled to make sure our website functions correctly and smoothly.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make sure your browser notifies you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor any other websites you visit will transfer cookies to your browser. However, if you proceed in doing this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website through your browser and some features and services may not work correctly.
Does TopBargainz Share Your Personal Information?
TopBargainz does not condone the sharing or sale of any of our valued customers' personal information. We value highly your trust in us and we want to make sure that you continue to confide in us to safely store your personal information and use it to your benefit and interest.
How Secure is My Information?
TopBargainz was created with your privacy and security being of the utmost and highest priority. We protect your data in many ways, this includes:
- The use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts private information you input.
- We retain multiple safeguards regarding the collection, storage and use of personal customer information. Our data security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- We use reCAPTCHA technology to ensure human activity and to disable robots from attempting to gain entry to your account and your personal data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your account and password and to your computers, mobile phones and other devices and applications. Always make sure you sign out when you finish using a shared or public computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You may access your information, including your full name, address, payment details and methods, profile information and purchase history via the "Your Account" page.
What Options Do I Have Regarding My Personal Data?
- As described above, you are able to choose not to provide certain information. However, you may not be able to take advantage of many TopBargainz services. This can include making a purchase through our website.
- If you don't wish to receive e-mail notifications from us, you may adjust your settings on the "Your Account" page.
- As noted above, the 'Help' feature on most internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to make sure your browser notifies you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor any other websites you visit will transfer cookies to your browser. However, if you proceed in doing this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website through your browser and some features and services may not work correctly.
- If you want to browse through our site anonymously, you may sign out of your TopBargainz account and opt to disable all cookies on your internet browser. Please note that this means you will not be able to access the checkout or make any purchases from TopBargainz.com.
- When you consent to TopBargainz processing your personal data and information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
- As a customer, you must also take a degree of responsibility for the privacy of your data: it is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your account and password and to your computers, mobile phones and other devices and applications. Always make sure you sign out when you finish using a shared or public computer.
In addition, in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), you bare the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data & Information?
Contacting Us Regarding Your Privacy
If you have any concern with regard to privacy at TopBargainz, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try our best to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.
Examples of Information Collected by TopBargainz
Information You Give Us
You provide information to us when you:
- Place an order or purchase through TopBargainz.com.
- Search for products or services on TopBargainz.com.
- View products or services on TopBargainz.com.
- Create a TopBargainz account.
- Provide information through your TopBargainz account.
- Communicate with us by e-mail, phone or any other form of communication.
- Post or provide ratings, comments or reviews relating to purchased products or services offered on our website.
As a result of the above actions, you might supply us with information such as your full name, address, contact information (e-mail, phone number etc.), payment information, your age, your location information, contents of reviews and comments and contents of your communications with us.
Examples of information automatically collected when you access our website include:
- The Internet-Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet.
- The location of your device or computer.
- Your TopBargainz account login details.
Our Message to You Regarding Your Privacy
TopBargainz is compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and makes sure to abide by all relevant privacy laws and legislation to protect our respected customers and their important information. All aspects of TopBargainz.com and its services were designed with our customers and their privacy being our top priority, and we are working constantly to make sure that your valued information and data is safe and secure. However, as our respected customers, there is a degree of responsibility that you must take too: it is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your account and password and to your computers, mobile phones and other devices and applications. Always make sure you sign out when you finish using a shared or public computer.
Below are four tips you can use to protect your private data and payment details:
- Make sure you use a strong and unique password, with a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
- Always be sure to sign out of a shared computer once you've finished using it.
- Never share your details with anyone.
- React quickly if notified of any suspicious activity.
We thank you for your confidence in us to store your information safely and securely.